To convert and use a new generation of formats called Matroska Video, which is known as MKV, certain software should be used. One of these software is Xilisoft MKV ConverterIs called A software that has full features and can work as quickly as possible and specific work settings into this popular format. It can also handle most files with the support of most commonly used formats. Of course, the conversion with this software is not one-way, and it can be converted from MKV format to other common formats in order to use the formats used in the players. For example, almost none of the players are able to format. MKV and should be converted to formats such as AVI, which can be easily done with Xilisoft MKV Converter.
Key features of the Xilisoft MKV Converter software:
– High speed conversion
– Supports almost all audio and video formats – Captures
multiple movie moments
– Converts multiple files simultaneously
– Multiformat conversion into a single format
– Ability to convert a single format into several separate formats simultaneously
– Extremely easy to use software
– Ability to split a bulk file
– Ability to compress output files
– Compatible with different versions of the popular Microsoft Windows operating system
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 35.4 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tile associated with running the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the application icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Right-click on Vista and Sun to run the correct patch and click Run as administrator).
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder.
You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– On Windows 7 and 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location option.
– Run Keygen.exe from the Keymaker folder and click on the Generate button. Then run the software and use the Keygen serial and a registered email address.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.