We all know that creating many parts of a movie is routinely impossible and special effects that help to captivate the film. Explosions, jumps from high altitudes, and in general all of the special effects or framing of editors are prepared and edited by a series of special two-dimensional animation software. Adobe was one of the largest and most complete software revolutionary in the animation industry. There’s also a handy Adobe Anywhere application that comes with professionalism. Adobe After Effects CC is a collection of many effects that will transform into a animated animation with a series of commands, and will transform into what we call that special effect.
Most professional editors around the world prefer to use this Adobe product to create visual effects for large and cinematic films; due to the large volume of different functions and effects in motion that run in two-dimensional fashion, work for Composers are easy to use; although 3D animation is possible, it will be more difficult to do, as today’s special effects of a typical cinematic film are much simpler than the visual effects of a 3D cartoon and animated film.
Adobe has many features for this product. Coordinate with scripts, 3D mapping for rotating images with multiple cameras, working with multiple cameras in software for 3D design, shading for objects when moving, which is a very difficult task, and of course key, and ten The title is a small and big feature that can not be mentioned in a single article at all. Until Adobe After Effects Professional users and editors can not understand the depths of their capabilities. The CC version, the latest version of this powerful tool, is being released shortly; Adobe for the CC version only offers 64-bit editions, and it’s said that since then two powerful editions of Adobe’s 64-bit movie industry have been released. Because other 32-bit systems are not capable of tremendous processing and long rendering of these software.
Key Features of Adobe After Effects CC:
– Creates animated visual effects – Creates
two-dimensional and three-dimensional animated shapes
– Ability to shade two-dimensional and three-dimensional shapes
– Extensive effects for editors
– Ability to work with multiple Camera for three-dimensional visual effects
– Timeline editing for edits
– Task layout like Photoshop
– Ability to synchronize with animation scripts
– Ability to synchronize with web codes and SWF files
– Design animations for web pages and storage SWF format
– Existence of simulation
– 3D multichannel effects – Noise management in images
– Effect for text
– Awesome effects Creating Images or Transitions
– Ultimate Quality in Storage
– Fully user
– driven animation – Existence of the most complete range of colors for creating effects
– Compatibility with 32-bit sounds
– Parallel processing to increase the speed of software operation
– Compatibility with other Adobe software companies
– Preview All functionalities
– Compatibility with 64-bit systems
– Attractive user interface and menus
– Compatible with different versions of Windows including popular Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.