Adobe Prelude CCOne of Adobe’s latest products is to manage and organize videos using various items. An application that can be useful to all users. The software, which has many features and multiple options in categorizing videos for those who hold the collection of films, is superbly suitable because it can be viewed after customization in a user-friendly manner and with various options. And the quick search with the ability to display thumbnail images of the video also gives the user. There are several features available for Adobe Prelude, the ability to display clips, and place search markers and memos on clips are among the things that can be mentioned. This efficient tool will surely be great for collectors of the movie, because in all cases it will put different items and options in front of users.
Key features of Adobe Prelude CC software:
– Ability to categorize and manage videos
– Searchable among categorized videos
– Categorized in different user preferences
– Ability to display videos in the form of a finger
– Capability Creating short clip previews of videos
– Supports almost all video formats
– Compatible with 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and 8, 8.1 and 10
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 578.76 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.