Watching movies with the best possible quality using the various software available in this area is possible. The Apeaksoft Blu-ray Player is the name of one of the software applications that can support almost all popular video formats and all kinds of optical discs such as DVD and Blu-ray, to help users create highly-quality, To watch a lot.
The software, which has an awesome graphics interface, supports various video formats thanks to special coordination with various film-making and film-processing technologies that display them with the best quality in both the sound and the image. Support for multi-channel sounds, synchronization and playback of almost all video formats, compatibility with all types of optical drives and their next generation, Blu-ray, the ability to coordinate with video subtitles and dozens of other features are among the most important features that are in the software. Apeaksoft Blu-ray Player
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 42.11 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.