There are various software applications in the field of video playback, almost all of which have the same capabilities, but some are more powerful and help users to more professionally achieve their desires. Easy DVD Player is one of the tools that can be used as a tool for playing and running quality movies and DVDs. Software that has a very modern graphical interface, but it’s easy to use.
Supports all types of DVDs, displays almost all video formats, plays and plays movies without the slightest freeze, plays high-quality videos, supports crystal disks, high-quality audio outputs, and more. Among the most important features that are included in this software. Easy DVD Player is one of the tools we recommend to play and watch movies.
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 34.74 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar, remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the application icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.