Mezzmo is the name of the software you are familiar with . The software is very interesting and efficient, which allows the system to be converted into a multimedia server, and the user can connect his system to a variety of tablets, televisions and mobile phones, and wirelessly available information in the computer system Play and run at any of these gadgets with the right speed. For example, the user can easily connect their smart TVs wirelessly to a computer system and easily remotely control the movie with any computer system and run it at the best resolution on the TV to view it. will pay. Support for displaying subtitles, support for a variety of audio and video formats, displaying the best possible quality, perfect connection speed and freeze-free images are among the most important key features of Mezzmo.
Key features of Mezzmo software:
– Supports various audio and video formats
– Converts the system to a very powerful media player
– Communicates in different shapes
– Freezes video images
– The best possible connection speed
– Supports subtitle types Movies including Persian language
– Support for 3D movies
– Ease of use of the software
– Compatible with various versions of the popular Microsoft Windows operating system
Downloaddownload software version v126.96.36.199 direct link – 98.4 MB download software version v188.8.131.52 direct link – 42.6 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.