Video editing can be done in three stages with the best quality and most beautiful effects when using software called Movavi Video Editorto be used. This powerful software that supports the most common formats available in the main three stages, Import, Edit and Export, is capable of converting video files into the most beautiful work. This software, from a completely attractive user interface And at the same time, it’s dynamic, allowing many steps to be done in the form of a wizard so that everyone can do the work in the simplest possible way. The most beautiful audio and video effects will make the hands of the users fully open to the most beautiful effects for their films; Movavi Video Editor, as said, can support a variety of audio, video, and photo formats, Imports can be used in various formats as inputs in the software, as well as the ability to capture direct video and audio.
Key Features of the Movavi Video Editor:
– Supports a variety of audio and video formats
– Composing videos in three main phases
– Attractive user interface and ease of use for all users
– Multiple audio and video effects
– Extremely high quality use Storage
– Ability to convert formats to one another
– Voice and image capture
capability – Direct CD and DVD burning
– DVD movie creation with attractive menus
– Compatible with various versions of Microsoft operating system Windows
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.