vMix HD Pro is one of the most efficient video editing and editing software available, allowing users to mix with the best quality, a plethora of ready-made features and visual effects, and can deliver incredibly different outputs to users. Give A beautiful graphical interface is also designed for software that, in addition to simplicity, also helps ease of work. Compatibility with a variety of video formats, alignment with the latest editing methods and high video quality, including HD, video capture from various inputs, Various outputs of different quality software, compatibility with portable audio and video systems, and dozens of other features are among the most important and most important software available in the vMix HD Pro software.
Key features of the vMix HD Pro software:
– Compatible with all kinds of inputs for recording videos
– Editing with the best possible quality for videos – Compatibility
with all kinds of video formats
– Supports HD videos and multichannel sounds
– Exit output for various audio and video systems – Compatible
with a variety of multimedia software
– Awesome graphics interface. Exciting software
Downloaddownload software 64-bit version v188.8.131.52 All Editions with direct links – 80 MB download software version of the HD Pro v184.108.40.206 direct link – 54.5 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.