It may be less user-friendly than the Zoom Player software to run its audio and video files, but this is not a reason for the lack of key features in this software, and vice versa, this software has very important capabilities, each of which can convince a user to use. A simple yet appealing user interface that helps beginner users easily access all parts of the software is one of the most important features that are defined in this software. Support for almost all common audio and video formats is a second item that users are careful about because many believe that the only use of software that can run all formats is enough. The Zoom Player is able to play DVDs at the best and in the highest possible quality, in addition to running common formats, users can use this software as a DVD playlist. The ability to communicate with a variety of mobile phones, flash drives, and audio and video systems for executing multimedia files, running multimedia files online and low volume along with the rapid implementation of other features of this tool are considered. Zoom Player has three versions, the Home Max version is the most complete version that includes all the features. You can easily get the latest version and use it with great potential.
Key Features of the Zoom Player Home Max software:
– Support for various audio and video formats
– Run DVD movies at the best possible quality
– Low volume and high speed in software implementation
– Run online audio and video files
– Possibility of Communicating with audio and video systems such as mobile phones
– Full Blu-ray movie
support plus movie subtitles display – Full support for Windows Media WMV / WMA
– Full support for various Playlist formats like ZPL / B4S / M3U / WPL
– Ability to automatically select subtitles and audio files and auto-run multi-part videos
– Ability to run external drives, CDs and USB
– Ability to run locked files and incomplete AVI files
– Has 10 equalizers of different sounds
– Professional and intelligent controls for executing files.
– Non-linear 16: 9/4: 3 video scaling using EVR.
– Various display tools for displaying different sizes and shapes.
– Compatible with various versions of the Microsoft operating system. Windows
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 29.2 MB