The conversion of audio formats has various reasons, but the important thing is that sometimes this is important too; for example, a player can not play music in a particular format, and music playback is also very important; that’s where It is very important to have a software that can perform conversion work. AVS Audio Converter is the software that can do this conversion easily. This software supports various audio formats and uses a series of professional conversion capabilities. Converting multiple audio files simultaneously, changing the quality and basic features of audio files, converting M4B to other formats and vice versa, used on iPod and iPhone, making ringtones possible, and adding simple effects such as The features are in the sixth version of the AVS Audio Converter software.
Key features of the AVS Audio Converter software:
– Various audio formats compatibility
– No loss of quality
– M4B format conversion – Ringtone creation
– High speed conversion
– Ability to change audio file tags
– Ability to simultaneously convert multiple files
– Ability to add effects to audio files
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 50.8 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar, remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for the execution of the program, and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.