We have prepared a very practical tool for this post so users can capture videos or music that are streaming from any part of the system. 1AVCapture The name of this software is very interesting and practical; storing and capturing videos that are being played online and not being downloaded may be the most important and key feature of this software.
Recording with the best quality both for sounds and for streaming videos, support for a variety of software for recording audio and video, capturing input from a variety of cameras, video recording, screen capture, and shooting with various capabilities. These are some of the other features that have been featured in this software.
Key features of the 1AVCapture software:
– Capture audio and video from input types
– Ability to adjust audio and video quality
– Video and photo
capture of high-quality display – Ability to save videos in camcorders
– Simple yet user-friendly graphic interface
– Supports CDs and video to save videos
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 5.21 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.