Abyssmedia AudioRetoucher is a sound mix application that has both functional and fun aspects. With a dimmed volume, the volume and volume of the sounds can be easily transformed into thick and vice versa, making it easy to use the sound of a young person’s old age or the sound of an old man’s recording. Young turned. Ease of use of the software is one of the most important and key features at the very first glance at using the software. Compatibility with popular audio formats, high speed performance, harmony with Karaoke sounds, There are dozens of audio effects and all sorts of other features, including features found on Abyssmedia AudioRetoucher
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 2.4 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.