Web conferencing today is considered as one of the bridges of communication in the world of communication; users can access the Internet through video conferencing and through the Web environment, there are several ways to create a web conferencing. In addition to the Internet, which also requires a high speed, software is also required to establish a connection. Adobe Connect EnterpriseOne of the strongest and most effective software that can be used to create Web conferencing. A fantastic program that provides advanced and up-to-date features to users. The Adobe product, which is capable of coordinating with almost all platforms, creates high-quality conferencing speeds. The high security of the software is very evident in the conversations because all chats, messages or files are encrypted; the ability to create a secure environment for users with predefined accounts also from other The key features of this software are considered. Adobe Connect Enterprise has a lot of special features; we recommend that you take advantage of this program if you are looking for an effective web video conferencing software.
Key features of Adobe Connect Enterprise:
– Creating high-quality web conferencing – Compatibility
with tablets and mobile phones
Compatible with various platforms – Compatible with various web speeds
– Creating private communication
– Using virtual boards – Having
all the necessary features To establish a quality relationship
– High security for the conference
Download software Adobe Connect Enterprise 9 – Links – 1.92 GB
download software – Part I
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.