Providing movies and screenshots for teaching or explaining a particular case today has become one of the most popular options among users to easily and with the help of various features about the specific subject of educational films, and among other users to Subscribe. The Aiseesoft Screen Recorder is an example of one of the most comprehensive movie and photo software available to users.
High-quality movie production from the screen, user-friendly format storage and quality, the ability to select a specific environment or software for filming, taking advantage of the latest technologies to enhance the clarity of images, ease of use of software capabilities, support From almost all common formats in various fields, high-quality storage of sounds, the use of combination keys to speed up the use of software and the ability to shoot video games from the game environment are the key features that the Aiseesoft Screen Recorder brings to the eye.
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 28.65 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.