Apowersoft Screen Capture is a functional application for making quality photos from the desktop. Desktop with all the detailed and precise details that images are of great desirability with this utility to be used in various educational environments. It supports various formats of images provided by users in the format of the users. Key features of this tool are the low volume, high speed operation, storage in arbitrary formats, as well as the ability to share photos. Provided on-line services instantly. The Apowersoft Screen Capture also has the ability to easily edit photos, which is important for many users.
Key features of the Apowersoft Screen Capture software:
– Supports various formats for storing images
– Possibility to produce images of games.
– Exclusive plugin for popular browsers
photo capture from the screen – Customizable combination keys for capture
– Internal software editor
– Direct upload of photos to online web services
– Very low volume of software in Comparison with features
– Capture images from certain sections of the screen
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 21.4 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.