Articulate Replay is a powerful and professional software for making educational videos so that with the features of this software you can create attractive and user-friendly audiovisual training and you can even use the webcam to take pictures to Add educational videos.
By downloading this software and using its great features, you can simultaneously capture screenshots of your webcam (your own face) and the Windows desktop and simultaneously synchronize both video and audio software together with images Keep your webcam and desktop windows completely separate. Other features of this software are the ability to play videos, pictures and music at the time of recording the training and add it to the tutorial. You can easily edit videos and add subtitles. Storage with a number of common formats and numerous other features included in the software.
Key features of the Articulate Replay software:
– Capable of making audiovisual educational videos
– Using faces of the professor with the film using the webcam
– Possibility to insert text or subtitles in the educational video
– Ability to view audio and video as a Timeline for editing recorded tutorials
– Ability to create visual effects between tutorials
– Ability to save educational videos in MP4 format
– Play video, pictures and music at the time of recording and add training to teaching
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 40.90 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.