Articulate Storyline is a highly professional software for creating educational slides. If you are one of those people who are studying, then the professors will ask you for research and training in slideshow and certainly the first software that came to your mind right now is PowerPoint. But PowerPoint has It’s a lot of volumes that have a lot of complexity, but with a small volume and a simple, user-friendly environment with nice ready-made templates, you can create quick tutorial slides. One of the key features of this software is the ability to store educational slides with the extension of HTML, and in addition you can customize the templates available in the software to your taste.
– Ability to create educational slides
– Ability to design training courses electronically
– Ready templates with personalization
capabilities – Ability to design quiz questions and questions
– Ability to use drag and drop
features – Supports Html formats and Flash
– Small size and user-friendly environment
– Compatible with various versions of Microsoft Windows operating system
DownloadDirect Link Software – 211 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.