Sharing photos nowadays has several different ways and there are many different ways in the internet that can easily be shared between friends or all users. Ashampoo Photo Mailer is an application that is used in a secure and completely attractive environment for sharing photos through emails among friends.
A tool that supports various image formats for easy image editing, and delivers photos in a Wizard environment. Choosing 4 different qualities to reduce the size of photos and the ability to send text alongside pictures and posting among multiple users at the same time is one of the most important features of this software.
Key Features of Ashampoo Photo Mailer:
– Sharing photos among users via email
– Optimizing photos to reduce volume
– Send multiple photos at a time
– Ability to send photos to users and emails
– Manage simple accounts in the software
– Do things in the Wizard environment
– Compatible with different formats in pictures
– Perform many functions automatically
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 15.21 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.