Avid SibeliusOne of the most complete and finest software in the field of writing notes for making music and music can be used. Extremely advanced software with a plethora of modern features that can be used to write digital notes, a program that is nowadays used as one of the sources in the software world, and the famous creators of this software. The field of designing the note and making music is used. Compatible with Touch Systems for the better design of the note and the ability to match the optical brushes is one of the most important features of this software is expensive
download software version Direct v2019.5 Build 1469 – 882 MB
download software version v2018.4 Build 1696 x64 Direct Link – 980 MB
download software version Direct v8.3.Build.62 –
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.