Editing voices when it comes to a professional aspect, which is done professionally, and this fact depends on the software used in this field. AVS Audio EditorThe name of the software is very powerful and, of course, very professional in this field, using a series of functions that include the ability to incorporate music in the best possible way. The software interface attractive also enjoys the support of almost all audio formats to be able to work cutting or pasting tracks, add effects, remove noise on the music, and a variety of commands to do. Ability to extract audio files from video files such as videos as well as videos, the ability to simultaneously edit multitrack audio storage format and desired quality, the ability to record audio from a variety of inputs, the Import of most audio systems other and, of course, An interesting feature for iPhone lovers that can be used to make this ringtone mobile phone is one of the key features of this software.
Key features of AVS Audio Editor:
– Easy to use software and high-speed software
– Supports most audio formats
– Ability to edit music with various features
– Ability to use various types of effects
– Format storage And the custom quality
– attractive graphical interface software
– noise cancellation of sounds
– support for most common audio technologies
– the ability to extract sounds from videos
– the ability to create Ringtone for iPhone
– simultaneous editing of multiple cracks
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 50.4 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar, remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for the execution of the program, and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.