A professional user who constantly deals with the Internet and network and communications needs to know what the input and output are in the computer system. What is the rate of data rejection? Is it what it should be or not? Cisco Speed Meter Pro is a simple yet efficient application for displaying complete information about communications and networks. Full network management, Performance components and network tools, and more are some of the features that are included in this software. After installing the software due to its simple but attractive graphics interface, each user can easily use the software; only a few minutes need to scan the system software, the interface to the Internet, and the Internet connection itself, to speed up communication. One by one.
A history is also planned for the software to store the rate of change in the speed of Internet connection; the speed of communication is constantly changing, depending on the input to the variable. At Cisco Speed Meter Pro, both the input speed and the output speed will be displayed as a snapshot of the timeline; download speeds and upload speeds of the Internet connection will be clearly visible.
Key features of the Cisco Speed Meter Pro software:
– Display the speed of the Internet connection
– Match the types of communications
– Display the history of the connection speed and bandwidth used
– Display information about instant downloading and uploading
– Analyze wireless communications for existence Or lack of security
– very easy to use software
Downloaddownload free with direct link – 20.67 MB | Help link
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tile associated with running the program and, if executed, by right-clicking on the application icon in the taskbar next to the clock, also exit the application.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation (in Windows Vista and SUN, right-click on the Patch to execute it and click Run as administrator)
· Memory: For Vista: 512 MB of RAM minimum, For Windows XP SP2: 128 MB of RAM minimum
· Network adapter: Wired (Ethernet) or wireless, with Internet connection (router, gateway)
· Disk space: 80 MB of available hard-disk space
· Software: Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 or later
· Web browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5 or later