Classroom SpyA powerful software name in the field of computer network management in classrooms. This powerful software is able to provide full classroom management for class administrators with the facilities and make teaching easier and more enjoyable for students and students. Full controller on all network systems and permanent viewing. Desktops are among the most useful features of this software; shared desktop management system for training other network users, arresting mouse and keyboard controls, locking all systems to stop working with systems, capturing images from Screen users, high security as well as compatibility with different types of networks from my other Classroom Spy software is the animal.
Key Features of Classroom Spy Software:
– Full compatibility with all types of networks
– Internet connectivity
– Full user control
– Instantly view desktop users
– Ability to share manager screen
– Ability to close different sections of the system users like mouse And keyboards
– Capture screenshots of users
– High security through password insertion
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 33.8 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.