If you are also interested in sharing your laptop with other devices, you can use Connectify Dispatch-Hotspot Pro . This software is a powerful tool that turns your laptop into a powerful and manageable Wi-Fi router. You will not need to use a modem or a router to use the Internet WiFi. In addition to the laptop, it can also be used on PCs. But remember, the software will only work on computers that have a wireless hardware in the case. By creating your own home network, you’ll be able to manage your wifi connected devices as well. There is a possibility to view the IPs and other information of connected devices.
Key Features of the Connectify Dispatch-Hotspot Software:
– Share the Internet with a variety of devices, such as: Mobile, Tablet, Laptop, etc.
– Define password for using the Internet through a laptop wireless network
– Support for laptop devices Tops and computers with wireless hardware
– Setting up easily and quickly without any technical information on the network
– Easy to use with a simple software interface
– Establishing a wireless network and connecting the Internet with other people easily
– Displaying connected users the network
– display information about connected devices
Direct Download Software v188.8.131.52686 with Direct Link – 7.5 MB Direct
Download Software v2015.0.4.34734 – 12 MB Direct
Download Software v2016.0.1.36647 – 8.8 MB
Download the software version v2017.4.5.38776 with direct link – 12.5 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.