Cyberlink is one of the companies that has been active in the field over many years. One of CyberLink AudioDirector’s latest productsIt is a complete and useful software for recording, editing, converting and publishing audio files that, with its user-friendly interface, will surely help users achieve their goals. Of course, this software is able to apply the best and most high-quality sounds to the videos, in other words, the sound of the videos can be edited with this software. Adding attractive effects to audio files to capture better outputs is another feature included in this software. The editing panel is very suitable for professionals in the software, because they can easily do the work of editing music in the most professional way possible. Support for a variety of formats with a minimum and maximum quality are among the most important key features of CyberLink AudioDirector software. Finally, it’s possible to get outputs of different quality and shapes that the user can, in addition to the output to the local, share the outputs in online services. Professionals who work on audio files are sure to test this tool.
Key features of the CyberLink AudioDirector software:
– Edit audio files with multiple features
– Supports multiple formats
– Use the ultimate in output quality
– Take out output with custom formats and qualities
– Share output files in the service. Online
– Easy to use with all the features of the software
– There are dozens of sound effects to apply to music
– Attractive and professional user interface
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 236 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.