For this, we have considered a special software that is very lightweight and compact, but it has some cool features that help you get the best possible video quality from the game environment, which usually has a high frame rate. This software, called Dxtory , easily drawsfrom the gaming environment without the slightest loss of movie quality and stores commonly used outputs. The function of this tool is very simple and provides users with a simple environment.
Providing images with storage capabilities in a variety of formats and the ability to produce movies and photos from different environments is among other features of this software. It’s also possible to use different inputs to create sound in the movie as well as other features in the software.
Key features of Dxtory software:
– Provide quality videos from the game environment
– Different quality and format storage
– Ability to use different inputs for video clips
– Get the latest technology in recording frames
– Capture photos and videos from other Windows environments
– Make the most of all features Software
– High speed in processing and storage
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 3.14 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.