eM Client is an e-mail application that is used by various e-mail service providers. Software that has almost all the necessary capabilities to manage emails, and thanks to the support of services such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, etc. In an intuitive environment, it’s easier to send and receive emails.
High speed access to emails, sending and receiving files, ease of use of the software, the ability to backup emails, alignment with common email management software, synchronization with common protocols, and dozens of other capabilities. One of the most important features in this utility.
Key features of eM Client software: – Compatibility with
common email protocols
– Compatibility with various servers for e-mail
– High speed communication
– Ability to backup emails
– Coordinate with other software in the field of email management
– Simple but functional and attractive graphics interface
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 18.50 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.