The software you’ll be familiar with in this article is a tool that can convert all types of audio files on compact discs. EZ CD Audio ConverterUsed to convert and burn audio files. This software is one of the most powerful and professional software for converting various sound file formats with simple operation. The many features included in this software provide many features in front of the user’s eyes. The software supports all popular formats of popular audio files, and the EZ CD Audio Converter encoding technology includes the most advanced audio codecs available. Of coding technologies. In addition, the software also supports command line encoders (.exe) and is capable of compatibility with various versions of Windows, including Windows 7 and 8. In addition, the very convenient operation speed of this tool helps the user to easily achieve the desired result.
Key Features of EZ CD Audio Converter:
– Support for command line encoders (exe)
– Ability to RIP audio CDs
– Compatibility with common audio formats
– High speed conversion with different options
– Simple but attractive and efficient user interface
– Configurable output quality to get optimum volume
– Compatible with a variety of audio standards
Downloaddownload software 32-bit version with direct links – 25.6 MB download software 64-bit version with direct links – 28.4 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.