Fiddler is a free software program used to troubleshoot new programs. The software allows users to record all incoming and outgoing traffic from one computer to the Internet. The recorded data is actually the number of connections to the Internet, uploads and downloads, connection ports, and other information that is provided to the user. This advanced tool, as a web debugging proxy, controls all traffic (HTTP) between us and the computer. HTTP / HTTPs sent or received traffic from all software that comes with IE, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera controls. This information can be used to monitor Internet traffic and identify programming errors. Analysis of various online outputs is a difficult task that is facilitated by the simple software user interface.
Key features of Fiddler software:
– Ability to monitor all Internet connections
– Drag / drop files support
– Compatible with Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and other web browsers
– Record all incoming and outgoing traffic from a computer
– Register All information about the HTTP connection
– Record breaking points in the entrance or exit of Internet traffic
– Provide a complete report of Internet traffic
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 1.2 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– The software is free and after installation and run it can be used without limitation.