There are many software titles in the field of movie and photo capture, each of which offers roughly the same performance for users, and they are only different in detail. Sometimes these details make a lot of difference for some users, and for this reason, we have also tried to introduce most of the most popular software applications. FonePaw Screen RecorderAnother name is the screen capture software with new features and superb quality. A great application that, like most commonly used software in this field, is the ability to produce high definition desktop and video footage. The ease of use of the software, along with low volume and ultra-speed performance, are among the most important key features of the program. Record sounds from various inputs, Capture images from HD video webcam, Possibility to select the shooting location of the screen, Record all mouse movements during movie preparation, Common format storage, Output quality adjustment ability, Gif output from output And the functionality of the scheduling of functions in the software is one of the other key features and capabilities that are featured in the FonePaw Screen Recorder
DownloadDirect Link Software – 21.7 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.