Audio CDs are one of a variety of audio file formats that are widely distributed among users, copying tracks on these CDs is not easy to copy from other services and should use the software available in this field to They extract some files from these compact discs. FreeRIP MP3 Converter is one of these applications that has many uses for extracting audio files from compact discs and can simultaneously convert them. The smallest size of the first feature at the same time will be downloaded by users. . High speed work and file conversion, a very simple graphical interface, synchronization with various audio formats, and dozens of other features are important features that are featured in this program
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 3.3 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.