FxSound Enhancer is one of the most useful software we’ve introducedCan be named. A compact and functional application that can easily be enjoyed at the time of music playback with the highest quality audio listening experience. This fast software, which is compatible with most players, is implemented in a separate plug-in mode and in different modes allows you to increase the quality of music playback, in addition to allowing the user to automatically adjust the software. Ability to select the mode It can be customized manually and customized to the user. Extremely high quality in software outputs, consistent with popular formats and software, the ability to apply personal settings on the software, very low volume, and high software speeds. Functions, synchronization with dynamic and three-dimensional sounds, simple but dynamic, attractive interface. Ramware, the coordination with popular online services such as YouTube and … are among the most important features and key features of FxSound Enhancer
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 3.2 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar, remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for the execution of the program, and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.