Grids for Instagram software application Instagram Desktop, which is presented for the first time by The Grids App, so you do not need to buy or use a smartphone to check out Instagram posts and, most importantly, create a new post. Previously, Instagram users could only run on their PCs under Web Instagram, which included a lot of limitations, and you could do nothing other than checking out other posts. But with the introduction of this software, you now have the ability to create new posts and changes in personal profile settings and many other features that even have a lot to do with the original Instagram on smartphones, including these excellences. You can highlight images without losing quality or bookmarking favorite posts. Use Grids for Instagram to feel the pleasure of Instagram on your PC with added features.
Some features of the Grids for Instagram software include:
– Instagram profile views on the Windows environment
– Ability to add new posts and change profile settings
– Enlarge images without loss of quality
– Add bookmark or bookmark for favorite posts
– Simple yet engaging environment
– Very Secure and Reliable
– Multiuser and Quick Switch between User Accounts
– Displays and Announces New Notifications in the Windows environment
– Simple and fast interface
– View all sections like Android and iOS
Downloaddownload software 32-bit version with direct links – 19MB download software 64-bit version with direct links – 47.6 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar, remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for the execution of the program, and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.