IceCream Screen Recorder is an application- oriented tool for making movies from a high-quality desktop, with numerous features that give ultimate quality to the production of educational videos. Software that, at the same time, has a lot of special features. The ability to add audio live or in isolation is also one of the key features of this tool. Compatibility with various image and video formats for custom quality storage, direct and indirect audio recording on movies. Providing the ultimate in quality film production, the ability to share photos and videos online on social networks, and the easy and convenient use of all software features can be considered as one of the most important features of this tool.
Key Features of IceCream Screen Recorder:
– Ability to resize videos
– Ability to capture video from webcams, camcorders and more …
– Ability to add text to a video
– Capture video from a video at any time
– Burn directly in DVD format
– Support common video formats
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 56 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.