We have prepared a software for iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe . A super-functional application for converting various audio and video formats that can support at least 150 audio and video formats, and with the superb features provided to users, helps users with a single software can all They will meet their demands in every field. An extraordinary graphical interface designed for software that makes it easy to access all software options.
Ability to synchronize with a variety of portable audio and video systems, including mobile phones, ultra-fast application speeds to convert bulky files, make simple editing on videos, support for 4K videos and videos, simultaneous capture capability Several files in different formats, the ability to interconnect multiple clips and make a long video, support for online videos to convert to popular formats, the ability to burn to a variety of compact discs and dozens of other features, including the features that iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe. You can use this program to have all the softwar
DownloadDirect Link Software – 102.70 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.