There are a lot of screen imaging apps and software that give each user a different functionality. Usually the most practical and diverse of these programs are software that can capture games; shooting games is much harder due to the high level of screen changes and movie making. Joyoshare Screen RecorderThe name is one of the most practical, highly efficient and professional software in the field of photo and video production from the desktop, which is capable of producing extremely high quality video games from the game. Easy to use software along with Low volume and ultra-speed performance are among the most important key features of this program. Record sounds from various inputs, Capture images from HD video webcam, Possibility to select the shooting location of the screen, Record all mouse movements during movie preparation, Common format storage, Output quality adjustment ability, Gif output from output And the scheduling functionality in the software is one of the other key features and capabilities that are featured in the Joyoshare Screen Recorder
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 16.57 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.