MixPad Audio Mixer is a professional, yet compact, mixing software for recording audio files. With this software you can download audio files or record audio files available on software or websites and after recording, you can cut and edit and merge files and, most interestingly, the functionality Increase and decrease the volume of audio files with just one click. You can make group changes to files by dragging or dropping software. This software is a simple tool for quick and easy mixing of audio files, in addition to the features provided, you can add several audio effects available in the software itself to audio files to make your file out of the simplicity of the original mode. And become a new work.
Key Features of MixPad Audio Mixer:
– The ability to mix audio files
– Ability to record audio files played through a computer speaker (this feature includes sounds that the audio file path for downloading the file is not known, such as the sounds available on the websites or the author of the software)
– Ability to drag and drop Group selection
– Ability to group changes
– Ability to increase and decrease volumes
– Ability to cut and merge audio files
– Ability to add effects in the software to the audio file
– Output file storage capability with several popular extensions
– Ability to install on Windows operating systems
– Small and environmentally friendly and user-friendly
– Compatible with various versions Microsoft’s popular windows operating system
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 3.7 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.