n-Track Studio is a very powerful software for recording and editing music. With this software you can turn your computer into an audio studio. The features of this software include the ability to professionally capture and edit music, add fun effects, make audio CDs and dozens of other features. By downloading this software and installing it you can Record, play and play, combine sound channels, perform powerful day sound effects, repair damaged and quality sound edits, and edit it with power and in advanced mode as easy as you can. These features help you easily use this professional software.
Key features of n-Track Studio software:
– Capable of making all kinds of CD and DVD audio
– Ability to record and play audio and unlimited audio channels.
– 16 and 24 bit support in single or multichannel sound card up to 192khz
– Supports most high-power sound cards
– Supports common audio audio formats
– Attractive software interface
– Ease of use of software
Downloaddownload software 64-bit version with direct links – 89.7 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.