For continuous monitoring of the status of Internet connections, the best option can be Net Uptime Monitor . This simple and compact software with full-time monitoring of your Internet connection status alerts you when there are technical or definitive bugs, and provides you with the exact time of these bugs and errors as a complete report. NetTouch software also has a special feature, so when connecting to the main server of your Internet provider, the errors and deficiencies are fundamentally followed and the server status will be displayed to you accurately. Using the built-in timers of the software, you can also manage the connection times from power on to computer shutdown and extract them in the form of a text report.
Some key features of the Net Uptime Monitor software:
– Exactly checking all Internet connection errors
– Registering the timing and definite Internet number
– Connecting to the network of the operator of the Internet provider and registering the exact report
– Alarms for error notification
– Very compact and very simple
DownloadDirect Link Software – 17.8 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.