ScreenHunter ProOne of the most practical applications available in the field of taking screenshots or the same desktop with modern capabilities. A program that will have almost all the capabilities needed to take quality photos from the desktop, and will completely open up various formats for user-friendly storage for use with photos in a variety of environments. The graphical interface of the software is so simple that it will make it much easier to access all options and the user will be comfortable with all their desires. Advanced tools with a variety of features that can be easily accessed from the environment Photos taken. For example, you can take a photo in a certain size or take a picture of the mouse in the places specified on the screen; all of these features are assembled into a simple user interface so that the user can clicks with their photos a few clicks From the screen
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 120.91 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.