SpeedConnect Internet Accelerator is a fast and secure way to speed your internet connection. No matter what kind of computer and how fast you use it. The software optimizes Internet connection, which will dramatically increase the speed of your computer’s Internet connection. This software includes countless tricks to speed up the internet. Configuring the new Internet connection settings can bring you the most efficient and fast Internet connection for your system. Settings related to the types of DSL, LAN, cable, wireless connections, etc. are available in the software, which is enough to select and apply to the Internet according to the type of connection your computer has to the Internet. Before taking any action, note that the prerequisite for this software is the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 program that you must install.
Key Features of SpeedConnect Internet Accelerator:
– Accelerator of many customizable parameters related to the Internet
– speeding up the Internet browsing, downloading, checking emails, playing games online …
– fully automated configuration of all Internet settings
– support for all types of Internet connections
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 2.6 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.