TagScanner is a software for editing audio file tags, one of the most important fundamentals of music archives is the management of music tags. It is information about the music contained within the audio file, which includes the name of the song, the reader, the year of release, the type of song, and … is. This freeware application is one of the modern tools for organizing large music archives that is designed in a practical and multifunctional environment and can be used to perform various audio activities in several parts. The different outputs that the software gives the users will allow you to easily save files in HTML, CSV, and ALS format so that you can use them in other systems. In general, this tool can help a lot for those who care about the quality of their music.
Key features of TagScanner software:
– Ability to edit audio file tags
– Ability to organize files
– Ability to save in HTML, CSV and ALS
– Ability to rename a volume of files – Ability to receive archives from the Internet
– Ability to list called songs
– After downloading the program by WinRar, remove the files from the compressed state.
– The software is free and after installation and run it can be used without limitation.