The Bat is a very powerful software utility that can be used to manage various emails. A highly efficient software that can match the types of emails and protocols used in them and can easily register multiple emails from different servers and manage them professionally. After installation, this utility provides all the necessary facilities for sending, receiving, storing, sending files, etc. by e-mail. The simple graphical interface that makes the software very easy to work, coordinates With common software in Internet communications, coordination with a variety of systems, and dozens of other capabilities are key features of this tool.
Key features of The Bat software:
– Professional email management
– Compatible with a variety of servers, such as Yahoo, Google, and Microsoft.
– Ease of use of the software
– Simple and user-friendly interface
– High-speed connection to a variety of services
– All the necessary facilities for sending and receiving e
– Compatibility with all types of protocols for communication – Compatible with different versions
Downloaddownload software 32-bit version with direct links – 33 MB download software 64-bit version with direct links – 35.5 MBdownload software 64-bit version with direct links – 35.5 MBdownload software 64-bit version with direct links – 35.5 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar, remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for the execution of the program, and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.