With USB Network GateOr the same USB to Ethernet Connector, you will no longer have to worry about accessing devices connected to USB at different locations. These different places can be your side table, room, adjacent building, or even another country. In fact, USB Network Gate will enable you to connect devices connected to a USB port such as scanners, modems, webcams, printers, USB dongles and other USB devices anywhere in the world via Internet, LAN, WAN and …. In fact, the purpose of the program is to provide remote access to one or more USB devices in such a way that you suspect that the device is connected to your system. This software will help you share all USB devices with others in different parts of the world and avoid their physical transfer. One of the great features of this software is that you can share this between Windows, Mac and Linux. Namely, the sharing of devices connected to USB between different operating systems. Also, if you are looking for a way to connect a USB device to a virtual machine or blade server, we will introduce this USB Network Gate software. This application is compatible with VMware, VMware ESX, Citrix XenDesktop and Microsoft Hyper-V. One of the common problems that you might encounter when using Remote Desktop Connection is that you are not able to access local USB devices. USB Network Gate lets you work with any local USB device in a remote session. Using a USB device is very difficult in a multi-user environment from terminal servers. USB Network Gate lets you assign a USB device to a specific user in the RDP session. No other user can access the device at that time.
Key Features of USB Network Gate Software:
– USB sharing feature on LAN, WAN, VLAN, VPN, and Internet connections
– Usability of USB connected devices in virtual machines and blade servers
– Compatible with VMware, VMware ESX, Citrix XenDesktop and Hyper-V software
– USB access via RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol)
– Access to USB devices via WiFi
– Ability to share devices between different operating systems, such as Windows, Mac and Linux
– Dedicated USB port for a specific user
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 5.2 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.