In order to introduce software in various fields this time, we will introduce one of the software applications in the field of making movies and desktop images called VideoSolo Screen Recorder. A very functional application that can be used in this field and in the fastest possible time, the best and most quality films. Software that supports the latest high-speed technologies from all environments, will produce the highest frames in the film. Support for various storage formats is one of the most important and key features of this software.
Coordinate with different formats of pictures and videos for convenient quality storage, direct and indirect audio recording on films, the ultimate in movie quality, the ability to share photos and videos online on social networks And the very easy and convenient use of all software features can be considered as one of the most important features of VideoSolo Screen Recorder
Downloaddownload software 32-bit version with direct links – 21 MB download software 64-bit version with direct links – 23 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar, remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for the execution of the program, and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.