Sometimes you can use the least amount of utilities. For example, webcams are used as CCTV cameras that record and record all user movements. Webcam Surveyor is one of the software that can be used to monitor and control Webcam with great performance. By using this tool, a webcam that is installed locally and configured by the user will be able to track the various ways the system administrator will be notified. There are ways you can email them online. The ability to setup software for the smallest moves and the provision of photos and videos from the webcam is one of the most important features of this reliable tool.
Key features of the Webcam Surveyor software:
– Record the activity of the front webcam
– Adjust the ability to register movements
– Ability to notify the user after any move
– Simple but functional software interface
– Ability to record and capture photos and videos from the webcam
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 3.2 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.