XRecode II is a highly functional and professional software for converting audio files, it’s actually a converter, which allows you to convert various popular audio formats to another format. This makes it easier to run a series of files on a playback system. Almost all common formats are supported in this tool, and the speed of conversion in the software has enabled users to format in the shortest time possible. Different ones.
Key features of the XRecode II software:
– Supports various audio formats
– High speed file conversion
– Very easy to use software
– Ability to change the quality to get the desired volume
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 9.1 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.