In this post, we also intend to introduce software that will allow users to get quality images from their Windows operating system. This simple and compact tool has relatively good features. Screenshot RaptorIs named. It has the ability to store output images in a variety of formats, and can provide continuous image capture according to the timer that the user defines. It can also take photos from different environments in running software; for professional users, this option can be extremely useful; full screen shots can be an important option. Compatibility with image editing software, added alongside the Windows clock or the Notification area, adding images taken in Windows ClipBoard and the attractive interface is another feature of Screenshot Raptor.
Key features of the Screenshot Raptor software:
– The ability to take photos of running software
– Make a full screen photo – Take
advantage of the timer to provide a photo
– Storing images in the desired format
– Using side editors for the software
– Attractive user interface
– Software placement in the Notification area to make it easier to access options
– Compatible with various versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 1.6 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.