3D-Coat Pro is a professional and powerful software for designing and building 3D characters. With the help of this software, you can create and design professional characters and create 3 and 2 dimensional characters, and, of course, simpler than similar software. This software with advanced tools in its own, has the ability to Creates 3D images in different environments. The functionality of this software is the high ability in design and individual layouts on images and colors. This collection of features will keep your hands open to create professional 3D characters.
Key Features of 3D-Coat Pro:
– Ability to control tools and projects when designing
– Ability to design and design 3D
personalities – Ability to use characters created in games, movies, 3D animations
– Separate layering feature
– Simple and user-friendly working environment
Downloaddownload software 32-bit version with direct links – 519 MB download software 64-bit version with direct links – 945MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the application icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location. Then run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to allow Patch to work properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.