Auslogics File Recovery Software is a useful application for information retrieval, this software has a lot of power to restore deleted files or damaged files randomly from spyware and virus. This tool allows you to restore documents, music, photos, software applications and any other files. You can also recover files damaged by virus or spyware with the help of this software. Restoring photos or videos accidentally from digital cameras or computer folders is also possible. This application supports most digital cameras, cameras and memory cards. This software allows you to search and preview files as well as search and display documents, music, pictures and videos.
Key Features of Auslogics File Recovery:
– Recovers data from even deleted and formatted discs
– Ability to recover deleted or lost
files accidentally – Ability to recognize and recover files from formatted disks and Or deleted
– Support for all kinds of memory
– Security feature and deletion of confidential files
– Possibility to display successful file recovery
– Simple and user-friendly work environment
– Compatible with various versions of Microsoft Windows operating system
DownloadDirect Link Software – 11.1 MB
Password For File:
Note: Please avoid blank spaces during copy or write password by typing.
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.