Although the Windows operating system has a lot of new features in the new versions and many improvements, but still in some areas, the use of a range of software applications such as Uninstallers can be very handy, because sometimes it does not The power of some software is usually erased, or after some uninstallation of some files remain, that’s why we post this to you dear IObit Uninstaller users.We propose that at the same time attractive and high-speed performance can be used to remove software installed in Windows. The graphical interface of the software, the identification of the latest software installed in the system with all the details, the ability to remove software from Preinstalled in Windows 8, the fast and easy removal of installed software and dozens of other features are included in this free tool so users can use it to increase the speed and efficiency of their Windows.
Key features of the IObit Uninstaller software:
– Completely uninstall software installed on Windows
– Removal of preinstalled software in Windows 8
– Very attractive graphics interface
– Ease of use of software features
– High speed removal of installed software.
– Quick and automatic detection of installed software
– Compatible with various versions of the popular Microsoft Windows operating system
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 15.1 MB
Password For File:
Note: Please avoid blank spaces during copy or write password by typing.
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.